Birthday Parties at the Windsor/Essex County Humane Society
Does your child love animals? Are you looking for a new and exciting way to celebrate your child’s special day? A birthday party at the Windsor/Essex County Humane Society is sure to be a meaningful and memorable event for both you and your child! So, why not plan to hold a great party at the Humane Society and come celebrate with the animals!
Party Purr-fect Details:
- Parties are for children 5 through 12 years old
- Maximum of 12 kids
- Parties are held in our private Community Room for 2 hours
- A tour of the public areas of the shelter
- A safe, supervised opportunity to interact with some of our shelter animals (including rabbits, guinea pigs, cats and dogs)
- Goodie bags for each child
- Printable Invitations: Bunny Cards, Cats Cards, Dogs Cards
- Please note: food is not included, but you are welcome to bring in pizza, cake, etc!
Parties are held on Saturdays and Sundays for two hours, from 11:00am-1:00pm or 2:00pm-4:00pm. Please book early, as dates fill up quickly!
In the past, children have chosen – in lieu of a traditional birthday gift – to have guests bring an item from the Humane Society’s Wish List or make a donation in honour of their birthday. These items and donations are always welcome and appreciated!
Birthday Party Pricing
Birthday parties are $150 and include all of the “party purr-fect details” mentioned above. A non-refundable deposit of $50 is required to reserve a date and time for the party. The remaining party fees are due the day of the event.
Deposits can be made over the phone by credit card or in person at the shelter by cash, debit, credit card or cheque.
We encourage you to bring whatever decorations you would like to use. You are welcome to come early (a maximum of 30 minutes) on the day of the party to help set up and/or decorate the party room.
Please call 519-966-5751 ext. 21 or email email@example.com with any questions!