The Windsor/Essex County Humane Society welcomes and encourages individuals and organizations to run community events on our behalf. We have been very fortunate to have so many people support the work that we do and the programs that we offer by fundraising on our behalf. Third party events help us build relationships in the community and raise public awareness with new people we could not reach without you. This helps bring new donors, adopters and volunteers to the Humane Society, making the effect of your event that much wider!
As a third party event organizer, we encourage you to participate in an activity that you, your friends and your family will enjoy and, at the same time, support the work of the Humane Society. It doesn’t matter whether your event is large or small, there are infinite possibilities that support our mission. Please download a copy of our Third Party Event Agreement here to get started.
|Some potential fundraisers include:|
Once your event is approved, we can assist you with the following:
- Advice on planning and executing your event
- A Windsor/Essex County Humane Society representative at the event (when available)
- An event listing on our website
- A support letter that validates the authenticity of the event/organizer
- Limited supplies such as a banner, brochures, coin boxes and other promotional materials
The Windsor/Essex County Humane Society cannot provide you with the following:
- Funding or reimbursement for event expenses
- Mail or email lists of donors
- Gaming or liquor licenses
- Prizes, auction items or awards
- Event insurance or permits
- Volunteers for the event
- Tax receipts for cash sponsors, in-kind donations, donated services or product sales of any kind that were not received directly by the WECHS (regulated by the Canadian Revenue Agency)
Please download a copy of our Third Party Event Agreement here. (The form can be filled out once it it downloaded, not just opened). Complete the form and email to email@example.com, drop off in person or snail mail to 1375 Provincial Rd, Windsor Ontario, N8W 5V8.
We would like to thank the many people who have organized, sponsored and participated in events and activities in the past to benefit the Windsor/Essex County Humane Society. Your contributions to our fundraising efforts are invaluable. Call 519-966-5751 ext. 23 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
If you are interested in holding a fundraising event at your school, church, club, etc and you are 13 and under, please visit our Youth Involvement Page here.